Day 18

February 8th 2018

Today was my first day of teaching practice. I will teched class 1/3 with the topic of photosynthesis. It will have started at 1.30 pm to 2.30 pm. I`ve just prepared myself for that, starts from the presentation files, student worksheet, and every supporting and beneficial equipment for my teaching. The teaching running well, I’ve used some improvements like a new learning models, and also combined class demonstration and class discussion as one. I was so lucky that my supervisors and also mentors, Miss. Vipavadee Khwaengmek (miss Vi) and Miss. Kanokwan Pamsuksan (miss View) gave me many of suggestions to improve myself in teaching. I got many of things I’ve just learned that somehow preparation was not so enough, you need to believe in yourself, be patient and passionate. I was so glad that miss Vi told me that I will teached again on 12th of February.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog