Day 1 : My Departure to Bangkok


Day 1: Departure to Bangkok (January 20th 2018)

I was so much excited that today was our departure to Bangkok, Thailand. I woke up earlier just because I can’t wait to visit VRU and could accomplish all requirements for SEA Teacher program. I went home at 5.40 and arrived at pattimura international airport on 6.35. we had our check in at 7.15 and waited for about only 40 minutes before our flight to UPG (Ujung Pandang) at Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport. About 2 hours lifted in flight to UPG, we`ve our flight to CGK (Soekarno Hatta International Airport). Arrived there, we`ve just met some problems. It was about our flight back ticket. The immigration officer postpones us about 15 minutes until they`d let us on board on our air craft and have our flight. About 4 hours in airplane (but I feel it`s about 6 hours and 36 minute) before arrived at Swarnabhum International Airport. Arrived there, we`ve filled all the immigration arrival form to ensure that we`re legal immigrant. After all, we claimed our belongings in baggage pass and went out the airport, but before went out, Miss Vi`ew just found us (especially she wanted to meet me) and she took me to mini bus that bring me here, in Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University, a warm and polite environment I’ve ever found. They were so kind to me, they offered many of help, being my translator, because I could even speak Thai Language. I had a very good room, and still waiting for my roommate from other country. And now, I compose this journal just for making myself sleepy. I hope tomorrow I’ll find a new kind and warm things here, in Bangkok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog