Day 2

January 21st 2018

Today was my first day here, in Bangkok. I was so excited for everything. Because today was Sunday, so I will stay in my room and waited for my roommate. i did some activities, like unloaded my baggage, put all my clothes and shoes to the right place, and had some room cleaning and setting all up before my roommate came. My roommate is a Filipinos, his name was Mr. Angeloo, we called him Geloo. He was a kind and good person. He arrived in VRU at 21st of January. And it was today, but I had to prepared the room before that. There also another 2 Filipinos that will be our neighbor, their names are Mr. Rexces and Mr. Rodney. I hoped that we will be a good friend not just for a month, but forever. After they arrived in dorm, we went together to family mart and Tesco Lotus to find some stuffs for our room, like hangers, water gallon, slippers, foods, and any other stuffs we needed for our one month in our room.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog