Day 22

February 12th 2018

Today was my second teaching practice. I was so excited that today I will teach again, but with using the same topic to teached. I will teached 3rd year students in Science Center Building room 418. After novi teached, then I teached. I already prepared myself for this teaching practice, the presentation, lesson plan, and any of equipment. I started the class with a greet. Then, I gave some brainstorming about the material. I asked them why does the leaf looks so green, and how do plants made their food. They`ve just answered me with a great answer, that the plant leaf contain chlorophyll. Then I presented some slideshow relates with the material. I asked them to explain the definition of photosynthesis, I also explained a little bit about that. I explained the chloroplast and it`s parts, then the 2 main stages/phase in photosynthesis. Then, I played some video about light dependent reaction and Calvin cycle. I already told to them that after played this video, they will work in group, and had some presentation in front of the class. After the video ended, then I gave them about 15 minutes to work in team. Then, I let them presented their team work. I ended the class with a little conclusion from students and a little conclusion from me. Then, Aj. Kanokwan Pamsuksan (Miss View) my mentor gave me the evaluation form, and I was so glad that I got a good score. Really thanks to my friends (3rd year students) of general science English program, Nui, Earth and others. Also great thanks to my Mentors, Aj. Vipavadee and Aj. Kanokwan that gave me many of comments and suggestions. I never forget this day, never.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog