Day 4

January 23rd 2018

Today, Mr. Adam Told me about my observation schedule. He told me that I would be observe the class ½ and 1/3 for today and exactly because Mr. Adam late to tell to me the observation schedule, so I missed one of my class observation agenda. That means I only observe 1 class for today. The class situation was good enough. The students were pretty enthusiastic with teachers and materials. The method that used by teacher was good enough, and very systematical. He also used technology resources, such as Line ™ QR code. Students would only access material only by scanning QR code. The teacher teached about transpiration and photosynthesis. One thing that I saw in this class was that there were only small number of student that seemed to be so talkative. But what I saw was that the teacher doesn`t teached the student with models and strategies that refer to cooperative learning.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog