Day 5

January 24th 2018

Yesterday Mr. Adam already told us that we will have some activities today. Yeah, the English Camp that usually been held by VRU demonstration school every single Wednesday and Friday. We arrived at VRU demonstration school at 7.00 am, and they lead us to school ballroom. After 30 minutes, students arrived in ballroom and we were welcoming them. They are all students of Satit Secondary school on Matthayom 1-6. After a brief explanation from their teachers, they were moved to garden (school garden) and we were divided into 5 groups with each have 3-4 teachers. I teached Weather and Temperatures. It was so fun teach them with whole vocabularies about it. Anggun, one of my friend also assisted me to teach. They enjoy my explanation and follow every pronunciation. Then, after 12.00 we went back to ballroom and guided students to finish made their “Thinking Maps” group work. My students in team 6 had a very good cooperation and yet they were worked so hard, eventually don`t won the competition. I`m so much enjoyed the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog