Day 9
January 30th 2018
I`ve been waited for the clock pointed at 9.20 am. Why? I`m so excited that this is my first observation on class 1/6. I`ve already ask the subject teacher and she said today 1/6 will had their class experiment at science room (3rd floor). I went there, stepped the stairs and arrived. They were so kind, they welcoming me into the room. The class situation was very good. Students seated on their seat and putted their books on the table. The class situation was good. Teacher choose some student to be a volunteer for a demonstration.
My next observation was on class ½ at 10.10 am. The class learning was so good and quiet. They listened carefully to their teacher, and teacher gave a worksheet for students to filled. The overall conclusion, both 1/6 and ½ was a quiet and good class. Teachers also had a great strategies and good models to made the students understand easily. Also, they were so kind, respectful and warm to their teacher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog